A CAREER AT DOMO CHEMICALS?
If you appreciate our passion and our way of doing business, we would love to hear from you
DOMO Chemicals offers a variety of challenging career opportunities at its German sites in Leuna and Premnitz. We are always interested in meeting motivated, skilled and customer-orientated candidates who share our passion for chemicals and customer service. If you appreciate our passion and our way of doing business, we would love to hear from you.
- Operator Polymerisation (f/m) at the Leuna site
- Product Manager PA6 (f/m) at the Leuna site
- Process Engineer Plastics (f/m) at the Premnitz site
- Product Developer (f/m) at the Leuna site
- Controller (f/m) at the Leuna site
- Student Assistant Laboratory (f/m) at the Premnitz site
- Head of Laboratory / Quality Assurance (f/m) at the Premnitz site
- Laboratory Manager (f/m) at the Arco site
- Employee Purchasing Department (f/m) at the Leuna site
- Operator (f/m) at the Leuna site
- IT Project Manager (f/m) at the Leuna site
- Laboratory Chemist limited in time (f/m) at the Leuna site
- Employee Laboratory (f/m) at the Premnitz site
- Employee Technical Service (f/m) External Operation
- Market Development Manager (f/m) External Operation
- Sales Manager Northwest Europe (f/m) External Operation
- Trainee tech. Documentation / Knowledge Management (f/m) at the Leuna site
In the past ten years, we have retained 90% of the apprentices who completed their training with us and we remain committed to filling vacant positions in our company with our own pool of talented young professionals.
Apprentices’ training year starts late August or early September. If you would like to apply for an apprenticeship at DOMO Chemicals, please send us the required documents before the end of October in the year before training begins. For apprentices who do not live in the nearby area, there is a possibility of accommodation.
If you have any questions about your application as an apprentice, please do not hesitate to contact our colleague in HR:
If you are interested in an employment, an apprenticeship training position or a practical training at Domo, please apply by sending your application documents - preferably in one PDF - to: careers.de@Domochemicals.com (Please note that the total size of your e-mail attachments may not exceed 4 MB) Which application documents are required?
- Motivation letter
- Curriculum vitae
- Certificates of graduations and educational achievements
- References from previous employers
- Medical report as per Section 32, Paragraph 1 of the Youth Employment Law (only necessary for apprenticeships)
Contact - Germany
For careers in Leuna or Premnitz, please contact Domo Chemicals GmbH Personalwesen Am Haupttor - Bau 3101 06237 Leuna I Germany Tel.: 0049 (0)3461/ 43 - 2453 Fax: 0049 (0)3461/ 43 - 5315 E: email@example.com
Contact - Italy
For careers in Arco, please contact Domo Engineering Plastics Italy S.p.A. Human resources - Gestione del personale via Linfano 18 38062 Arco I Italy Phone +0464 587 676 E: firstname.lastname@example.org