DOMO Engineering Plastics showcases its expanded capabilities, products and team in the growing Mexican plastics market at Plastimagen 2017
Mexico – Mexico City, November 7-10, 2017 – DOMO Engineering Plastics will showcase its full range of expanded capabilities in Mexico at the Plastimagen 2017 exhibition. Headed by industry veteran Daniel Garcia, these include an increased team of sales, customer service and technical service experts, several new products specifically geared towards the Mexican automotive industry and additional supply/distribution channels.
Participation in Plastimagen further emphasizes DOMO’s commitment to its rapidly growing Mexican customer base. “We are committed to providing the right products and services to our customers in Mexico in a competitive way”, stated Marc Potemans, CEO of DOMO Engineering Plastics North America. “This includes having the right team in place with the technical capabilities needed to help our customers get the most from our new material solutions. This show also helps us understand the future trends affecting the needs of the Mexican automotive molding industry.”
Products to be highlighted at the show include:
• DOMAMID® polyamide PA6 and PA66 based compounds developed for high fluidity, stiffness and aesthetic appeal.
• DOMAMID® XS special polyamide compounds that exhibit extreme strength and stiffness, specifically designed for metal replacement and higher performance applications.
• ECONAMID® sustainably-sourced polyamide PA6 and PA66 compounds, secured by consistent feed stream agreements. Backed by an Environmental Product Declaration certification (EPD), issued by a third party (Sweden Environdec), using ECONAMID® reduces up to 97% CO2 emissions (GWP) in comparison to virgin polyamide. Its outstanding characteristics and application possibilities make it the sustainable choice for many applications in a wide variety of markets.
• THERMEC™, compounds with enhanced performance at high temperatures.
• ECOMASS® high density compounds, with densities as high as 11 grams/cm3, for non-toxic replacement of lead and other heavy metals, radiation shielding and other applications.
DOMO Engineering Plastics offers a broad portfolio of compounded engineering thermoplastics for automotive, oil and gas, consumer goods, recreational, defense and industrial applications.
Please visit us at Plastimagen 2017 on November 7 - 10 in Mexico City, Mexico, booth
About DOMO Engineering Plastics
DOMO Engineering Plastics is a vertically integrated producer of engineering plastics compounds as a division of Domo Chemicals GmbH, a privately-owned German Chemical Company with manufacturing activities in Germany, Italy, China, India and North America. DOMO Chemicals is a fully integrated caprolactam and nylon 6 specialist globally active in the field of nylon 6 intermediates (caprolactam, cyclohexanone, phenol, acetone, etc.), nylon 6 resins, nylon 6 film, engineering plastics compounds, fertilizers and distribution of petrochemical products. Learn more at www.domochemicals.com
Marketing & Communication Domo Engineering Plastics
Tel.: +39 0464 587 650
CEO Domo Engineering Plastics US
Tel.: +1 770-237-2311
Corporate Marketing Manager Domo Chemicals
Tel.: +32 (0) 9 241 44 63