DOMAMON® L26 Solution of ammonium sulphate and urea
- 20 % total nitrogen
6% ammonium nitrogen
14% carbamide nitrogen
- 6% sulphur directly available as sulphate
- Well-balanced nitrogen-to-sulphur ratio.
- Ammonium and carbamide nitrogen allow a sustained nitrogen supply, both for cultures with prolonged plant growth periods and in areas of high rain.
- Sulphur as sulphate (SO42-) is immediately available for the plants.
- Partially acidifying the soil improves the take up of phosphorus, makes the availability of the micro-nutrients Mn, Fe, B, Cu and Zn more certain and guarantees excellent utilisation of the nutrients.
- Wide range of applications when used as a single component and as a mixture component in conjunction with other liquid fertilizers.
- Precise distribution of nitrogen and sulphur allows a reduction of the nitrogen quantities spent, as well as a large working width.
- When using a drag-tube or when applied by injection, a sustainable fertilizing effect is obtained owing to the depot.
Recommendation for use of DOMAMON® L26
- DOMAMON® L26 should be applied in an early stage as a nitrate-free nitrogen fertilizer.
- It can be applied as a leaf and soil fertilizer for various crops.
- Application as a special fertilizer for injection methods (e.g. CULTAN).