Cfp Product Range
Cfp, part of DOMO Chemicals Group, is specialized in the production and development of specialized FILMON® BX (biaxially oriented - BOPA) films including one and both side corona treated, improved dimensional stability and thermoshrinkable products.
The brand FILMON® CS completes the Cfp offer with an extended line of CAST-PA films with excellent thermoforming properties.
This wide range of packaging solutions has been carefully tailored and continuously optimised over many years, to meet our customer requirements for high performance and cost-efficiency.
Advantages of Flexible Packaging
Flexible packaging is one of the fastest growing segments of the packaging industry. Flexible packaging combines product safety and protection, ease of use, enhanced marketability, excellent printability, with significant environmental advantages.
Our materials make innovative design solutions possible in a range of industries including food applications, medical & pharmaceutical, consumer chemicals and industrial applications.
Cfp offers flexible packaging solutions to satisfy the most demanding applications. The technical properties of our FILMON® polyamide films enhance product protection, increase shelf appeal and result in a more sustainable and profitable supply chain.
Converter/consumer advantages of flexible packaging in comparison to traditional rigid packaging
- Widely extendable to several product categories
- Secures freshness
- Allows for a variety of portioning
- Easily transported and stored
- Creates shelf appeal
- Enables clear visibility of the content
- Easy storage
- Easy opening and reclosing options
- Can be used directly in the microwave oven
Environmental advantages of flexible packaging in comparison to traditional rigid packaging
- Consumes less energy
- Consumes fewer natural resources
- Generates less CO2 emissions
- Requires fewer trucks for transportation, using less fuel and creating less emissions
- Reduce packaging waste volume and weight