Our HUB Services provide the answer to unmet needs in the engineering plastics industry:
- Use of the latest state-of-the-art material models for injection molding and structural simulations
- Get support on design optimization of plastic parts
- Create full insight into the injection molding process
- Understand and validate the mechanical behavior by virtual prototyping
- Verify the part performance of molded parts by physical testing in the APT labs
Click on the services below for more information on how DOMO HUB Services can support your project at each stage of the development process.
Learn more about how DOMO HUB Services can help you succeed in all stages of product development with TECHNYL® materials.
Our multi-scale modeling, mechanical calculation and injection molding simulation (MMI) technology offers all the tools necessary for reliable virtual prototyping of TECHNYL parts. MMI simulation can be offered as a service to our TECHNYL customers or can be integrated seamlessly into the CAE engineers’ workflow using our material data.
Contact our team at DOMO HUB Services to support your project in each stage of the development process.