Thermal-strain-rate-elasto-plastic (TSREP) material law variants offer, in addition to temperature, a strain-rate parameterization at short timeframes for applications in demanding environments for all markets.
This makes DOMO’s TEP and TSREP models extremely efficient in seamlessly accounting for any strain-rate or temperature conditions a part may be subject to.
TEP and TSREP files enable the simulation of the most demanding applications:
- Differential assembly part warpage due to thermal loading
- Leakage prediction
- Hybrid assemblies, over-molded parts under thermal load
- Self-tapping screws
- Behavior of assemblies with long-time deformation under thermal loading
- Request related Digimat material cards for your application
- Request simulation support from our CAE experts
- Support in all major languages with local experts in our French, German and Italian teams